driving

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:DeSoto Texas
SALUTE GOLD CREDIT CARD/URBAN TRUST BANK
PO Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-708-9040
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

SALUTE GOLD CREDIT CARDSALUTE GOLD CREDIT CARD/URBAN TRUST BANK Cancelled my card too!!!! Because I wouldn't send copy of marriage license Atlanta Georgia

I too was riffed off by Salute credit card! I am pissed. I recently got married in July and so my name changed. So I contacted all my credit card companies to send me new cards with my new last name on it. All of my other card companies did just that. They asked me the usual secruity questions to make sure it was me and sent me a new card. But when I called Salute they were some real assholes. Demanded a certified copy of my marriage license.

Red flags went off in my head at that request!! No way ways I going to send anyone a certified copy of my marriage license!!! not a copy even!! I was already supecouse of these people anyway. I think that Homeland security should investage these people. I had also just paid my annual fee of 150.00 too. I got the card in July of 2007. I want my 150.00 back and I want my credit report checked to make sure that they are not messing it up. and I just checked my bank account to make sure taht the payment for that card was made like it is suppose to be and It wasn't taken out and when I went to the accout site to see if it was posted to my account it said that it was but the site(mysalutecard.com) also erased all of my payment history from my account like I have never made a payment. I got on the phone and got ne where with thes people.

So I am very upset to say the least! They insisted that they got the payment but my bank doesn't show it being taken out of my account!!! These people are crooks!!!! Urban Trust Bank needs to be held accoutable for their actions. I think that they wnted information that they could sell to illeagal aliens. My marriage license has my and my husbands dates of birth and where we were born and other information that these people dont need!!! and with a certified copy you can do just about anything with it. use the identity and so forth. And I am tried of talking to foreigners!!! They don't understand english and they can't get anything right that you need done because they understand very little of the english language!!!

This company needs to pay back our annual fees that they took from us!!! And since they cancelled they program I don't think that I should have to pay a maintance fee or any other kind of fee that they want to charge. All I should have to pay back is the amount that I charged to the card!!!!! And as long as I make the payments on time, and I do make them on time!!!! then they should not be charging any kind of extra chrges because they are the ones who cancelled the program!!!!

Rita d
DeSoto, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SALUTE-GOLD-CREDIT-CARDURBAN-TRUST-BANK/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/SALUTE-GOLD-CREDIT-CARDSALUTE-GOLD-CREDIT-CARDURBAN-TRUST-BANK-Cancelled-my-card-too-1034531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SALUTE GOLD CREDIT CARD/URBAN TRUST BANK