- Report: #542863
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SALUTE VISA - COMPUCREDIT - URBAN BANK AND TRUST
SALUTE VISA - COMPUCREDIT - URBAN BANK AND TRUSTInternet United States of America
SALUTE VISA - COMPUCREDIT - URBAN BANK AND TRUST 2010 Opening a Class Action Suit against Compucredit Internet
*Consumer Comment: In Complete Agreement
*Consumer Comment: Salute employees need some hearing aids
In the coming year, I will be looking to enact a class action lawsuit against Compucredit, Urban Bank and Trust and their product(s), the Salute Visa credit card. Our stance falls on the facts that several major violation have aggreviously occured against the American people that had this card (including myself). They are in few among many more as:
(1) Payment fees were raised without prior notice and/or consent from cardmembers. For any change in terms, there has to be a letter allowing consumers at least 30 days to receive and review the new fee terms and either accept or reject them prior to the change(s) on the account(s) -This is Federal Law.
(2) Monthly maintenance fees have increased without the above notice and allowing fees on such accounts that were A) closed by the company due to a massive lawsuit that bankrupted the company's financial sector and B) grossly inflated to cover the costs of the lawsuit so that Compucredit and Urban Bank and Trust do not have to pay out of their own pocket to the courts.
** Minimum payments are low on these account AND ASPIRE, CLOUT and other Compucredit credit card accounts to "trick" the average public into paying them with undisclosed higher fees that eat up the payment plus extra that causes consumer credit card account to never get paid off, but instead grow by as much as 20% each statement period.
Anyone wishing to join, please email me and let me know. Companies such as this are normally "mafia" backed at some point and the owners and investors "thrive" off of the public, hoping that they will not fight back. Enough is enough and I would like to hears more stories that people have. This is not simply a case of people NOT paying their accounts. People have rights and the company keeps placing pressure on them with inflated fees and higher interest that violates the terms and agreements plus they are bordering on usary limitations and it IS deceptive and immorale.
I love crushing bad companies. Let me know and let's bag these idiots.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SALUTE-VISA-COMPUCREDIT-URBAN-BANK-AND-TRUST/internet/SALUTE-VISA-COMPUCREDIT-URBAN-BANK-AND-TRUST-2010-Opening-a-Class-Action-Suit-against-542863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.