- Report: #883744
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SAMS CLUB SERVICE PLAN
SAMS CLUB SERVICE PLANInternet United States of America
SAMS CLUB SERVICE PLAN Sams Club Servie Plan is a Joke, Internet
*Consumer Comment: How is this their fault?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I BOUGHT A 2 YEAR SERVICE PLAN AT SAMS FOR MY $1400 pc - MY 3RD ONE.
2. I LOST THE RECEIPT - no problem - their phone msg and website say you can pick one up at Sams.. Nope! not unless it's less than 2 years old -even if your service plan has another year!
3. SAMS HAS NO WAY TO ACCESS MY RECEIPT BECAUSE THE PURCHASE WAS MADE MARCH 2010!
4. BOTTOM LINE: Sam's club: "YOU BOUGHT A SERVICE PLAN YOU CAN'T USE!!!!"
I HAVE 10 MONTHS LEFT IN MY SERVICE PLAN- MY PC IS CRASHED AND I HAVE NO WAY TO USE MY LOUSY SERVICE PLAN.
THIS FEELS LIKE A SCAM- they won't answer the phone or let you onto the "service" website without your receipt- BUT they can't provide the receipt as they claim at Sams! Amazingg
MY HARD DRIVE CRASHED 6 MONTHS INTO THIS PLAN AND I DID HAVE THE RECEIPT
YOUR "Service" REP TOLD ME IT WAS A "SOFTWARE" PROBLEM - IT WAS NOT
I HAD TO TO PAY $200 FOR A NEW HARD DRIVE AND REPAIR THAT YOUR REP COULD NOT DIAGNOSE
I'M BEYOND FRUSTRATED. Penny wise and pound foolish - I think Sams sells old moldy laptops that have been sitting around too long.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAMS-CLUB-SERVICE-PLAN/internet/SAMS-CLUB-SERVICE-PLAN-Sams-Club-Servie-Plan-is-a-Joke-Internet-883744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.