Complaint Review: SAMUEL SCALES III

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Prestige — smyrna Georgia United States of America
SAMUEL SCALES III
CUMMING, Georgia United States of America

SAMUEL SCALES III STOLE $5000.00 FROM ME SAM, SAMUEL SCALES. SAMUEL SCALES. AKA SAM SCALES, AKA SAMUEL SCALES III STOLE $5000.00 FROM ME. CUMMING, Georgia

Samuel Scales III, AKA Sam, AKA Sam Scales, whom was working for New Century Mortgage in Atlanta GA. When I met him. He was an account manager for New Century Mortgage. He Stated to me that the house he was living in with his girlfriend whom was the office manager at New New Century, was about to go into foreclosure and that he was short $5,000.00 to stop the procedure.

He stated that he was about to close a deal later that month and he would pay me back. I loaned him the money, and when it came time for him to pay me back, he was no where to be found. I would go to his job looking for him, then he stopped coming to work, and when he did show up he would leave in hurry and sneak out. I finally caught with him, he gave me a check from Bank of America with no provisions.

I tried to help him in time of need and he Scammed me. I still have the bad check he gave me as proof. I believe I will find him, soon or later. I believe he is from North Carolina and has been moving around because of back child support...BE ware of Samuel Scales..AKA Sam Scales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAMUEL-SCALES-III/CUMMING-Georgia-/SAMUEL-SCALES-III-STOLE-500000-FROM-ME-SAM-SAMUEL-SCALES-SAMUEL-SCALES-AKA-SAM-SCALES-971793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAMUEL SCALES III