• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: CHRISTIAN — APPLE VALLEY California United States of America
15480 RAMONA AVENUE VICTORVILLE, California United States of America

*General Comment: I would love to help

*Consumer Comment: i need help too!they say i lied about sexual abuse!

*Consumer Suggestion: San Bernardino County CPS Corruption

*General Comment: I know your frustration

Back on November 16 2009, Tamarah Thomas from Victorville CPS came and took my son away.

When they brought up False Alegations against me, then Returned my Son Back to me on Dec. 24, 2009 stating that they had no Case Against me.

Then she returns on or around June 21st 2010, stating she got a complaint there was no Food in my Home.

She Looked and seen I had food in my house, and told me she was not closing the Case.

Then I had To goto CPS Court on June 25 2010, Due to all these False Alegations against me.

Where Tamarah Thomas and CPS in Victorville Lied against me saying, I abused My Child which I never Abused my child in Any way.

Now they have my Son in there Custody, Due to False Alegations Against ME.

Now Today July, 12th 2010, I had a Social Worker From CPS Victorville come to my Home by the Name Randy Higgins.

Whom stated that he got a call that I moved in a Girlfriend and 2 kids, and that the kids where being Negelected.

I never moved a Girlfriend into my Home with 2 kids, this is all More False Alegations Against me.

I hope this Gets Cleared up ASAP, I want my Son BACK that this County KIDNAPPED.

I am being Harrased, By San Bernardino County  CPS in VICTORVILLE CALIFORNIA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAN-BERNARDINO-COUNTY-CPS-VICTORVILLE-CALIFORNIA/VICTORVILLE-California-92392/SAN-BERNARDINO-COUNTY-CPS-VICTORVILLE-CALIFORNIA-CHILDREN-AND-FAMILY-SERVICES-LYING-AGAINS-622676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

#1 General Comment

I would love to help

AUTHOR: GQcalgirl - ()

I knownit is almost 4 years since you posted this, but I am more then willing to tell my story to the media. Please get back to me.

i need help too!they say i lied about sexual abuse!

AUTHOR: Kitty - (U.S.A.)

they took my grandaughter to foster care because they think i lied about what the precocious almost 4 yo told me about sexual abuse! they told me im emotionally damaging her..the cps worker arrived recently, from the same victorville office, and she spoke with child alone..child told her something i didnt even jnow and told me to file ex parte hearing next day. then cop comes, child too scared to talk,i try to get her to talk.like, tell him what you tell me! he accusses me of coaching.i call his supervisor.he comes back, says he doesnt think anything going on. cps lady talked to mother, had whole different attitude to me!(mothers daddy ex law enforcement!and look so perfect- thats why i video taped for proof,as i knew they would call me the liar and crazy,like they did during guardianship )went to forensic interveiw,she told of hitting, too scared to tell on her mother and 9 yo aunt..when detective called me, i asked,did she tell? she said not sexual abuse.i said omg..(i knew i couldnt protect her and i knew id look bad)so, we went in to see the dr, he acted like it was so unusual, which im sure it is, but i told him i believe her! and i said,tell him what you tell me and she did! so they took her away as they say im all lying and coaching.which i am not! will these other victims contact me please!!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

San Bernardino County CPS Corruption

AUTHOR: Phelan Patriot - (United States of America)

I am currently working on this issue fourfold:

1) If you contact Pacific Justice Institute immediately upon being contacted by CPS at http://www.pacificjustice.org/.  They currently have a 100% success rate in getting children returned to their families.  This is a pro bono organization.

2) We are currently working with Assemblyman Steve Knight's office to present a bill to protect the rights of the parents and investigate CPS in San Bernardino County.  Please send your stories (you can remain anonymous) so that we can submit them to his office.  They will not be provided elsewhere or for any other purpose.  Email me at PhelanPatriot@gmail.com.

3) We are attending the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors meetings to bring this to their attention.  One couple have been attending regularly and have been fighting for a year and a half to get their two boys back.

4) We are working with ParentalRights.org in presenting an amendment to the Constitution to protect the rights of families.

Please get in touch with me.  We don't offer legal advice, just education and emotional support while you are going through this corruption in our system.

#4 General Comment

I know your frustration

AUTHOR: Lori - (United States of America)

Condescending and arrogant are the CPS case workers in Victorville. Many lies and inappropriate things are being told to my grandchildren by their CPS worker, such as asking my eldest 15 yr old granddaughter "are you a satanist?" telling my 12 yr old grandson "at your age no one will ever adopt you therefore you will probably have to go to live in a group home in another state" these are just some of the inappropriate things being told to these children, bascially adding insult to injury.

The CPS case workers should have boundaries and guidelines as to what they can/cannot say to the children. Our particular case worker lies to the parents, the children and to the grandparents simply making things all up in his own mind with no truth or merit. I'm willing to take this to the media, if anyone is on board with me, let me know.