Complaint Review: SANDY PETERSON, PAYMENTS OFFICER, CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:EASTLEIGH Other
SANDY PETERSON, PAYMENTS OFFICER, CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP
720 KING ST. W. SUITE 514 TORONTO, Ontario Canada

SANDY PETERSON, PAYMENTS OFFICER, CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP CHEQUE FOR 9000 AND DIAMOND PNDANT UPON PAYMENT OF 19.95 WITHIN 1 WEEK TORONTO Ontario

Letter received today telling me I have been awarded 9000 and a GENUINE DIAMOND and SAPHIRE STONE pendant with chain all layered in 14 KARAT GOLD. All I have to do is respond within 7 days with a payment of 19.95, then a certified cheque will be issued to me unless I want it paid into my personal bank account, but I suppose then I will have to give them my full bank details. I searched for C.D.G. on the web and found this site with a report on C.D.G. but noticed that SANDY PETERSON of C.D.G. has changed his address.

Michael
EASTLEIGH
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SANDY-PETERSON-PAYMENTS-OFFICER-CAPITAL-DISTRIBUTION-GROUP/TORONTO-Ontario-M5V-3S5/SANDY-PETERSON-PAYMENTS-OFFICER-CAPITAL-DISTRIBUTION-GROUP-CHEQUE-FOR-9000-AND-DIAMOND-P-309375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SANDY PETERSON, PAYMENTS OFFICER, CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP