Complaint Review: SANSONE

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2005

• Reported By:BOCA RATON Florida
SANSONE
590 GOOLSBY BLVD DEERFIELD Beach, Florida U.S.A.

SANSONE ripoff DEERFIELD Beach Florida

Hello, I had a contract which expired with this company for over 14 years. This company discontinued my service contract this july 1st. However they did a service check up on my airconditioning on 06/23/05.

The service man found a leak and that the air was to blame. This was a leak on my bathroom ceiling in my guest bathroom. I have it in writing that the chain was not connected in the attic that holds the unit.

They are to blame and will not take care of my damage. I thought that I had a roof leak and was in the process of calling repair men. I'm affraid of mold damage and plus I have 2 spots on the ceiling that they should re-paint at no cost to me.

This is my problem with them. Miss Bonnie Sansone said to me she'll be in touch. I have left numerous messages on her phone and no call back. I had enough. Please help me. Thanks,

Sandra
BOCA RATON, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SANSONE/DEERFIELD-Beach-Florida-33442/SANSONE-ripoff-DEERFIELD-Beach-Florida-149966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SANSONE