amounts

Complaint Review: SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A.

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 04, 2005

• Reported By:Cheadle. Cheshire. Other
SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A.
CALLE,PRINCIPE DON JUAN CARLOS,No1. C.P 28046,ALCORCON-CENTRO MADRID, Spain Spain

SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A. Told me I had won a lotto and tried to obtain my bank particulars Ripoff MADRID Spain

I received an E mail on 6.3.05 with two attachments, one of the attachments was from:- Loteria Primitiva and part of the address stated that it was from :- The Desk of the President International Promotion/prize award, this contained all sorts of information about an international draw in which I had drawn a winning ticket, the amount was 615,810.00 Euros.

The second attachment was form asking for various private information including my bank account particulars which I was asked to fax back,before July 1st, to Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. in Madrid Spain.

I checked the ripoffreport website and decided not to return the claim.

William
Cheadle. Cheshire.
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2005 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SANTA-LUCIA-SECURITY-COMPANY-SA/MADRID-Spain/SANTA-LUCIA-SECURITY-COMPANY-SA-Told-me-I-had-won-a-lotto-and-tried-to-obtain-my-bank-pa-145031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SANTA LUCIA SECURITY COMPANY S.A.