Complaint Review: SAPHIRE E-CIGARETTES

• Reported By: JAY — MOORESVILLE North Carolina
SAPHIRE E-CIGARETTES
PO BOX 45208 SALT LAKE CITY, Utah United States of America

SAPHIRE E-CIGARETTES TOTAL SCAM, MISLEADING, RIP OFF, ETC SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

The company I have listed Saphire E-Cigs is a total scam. I've spent over 3 months trying to get my refund of approximately $105.oo dollars back from this ripoff. you can read some of my reports on Scam Alert web site. I folloed all there instructios on returning there crappe product and of course I've never recieved a reply, return of my e-mails, phone calls, (put on hold for over 25 minutes). My bank, Wells Fargo, debit/credit card used, were of little help, only telling me I needed to change my account number to stop withdrawels from account. The company has mutiple addrees and telephone numbers. Don't let them SCAM YOU, Check Scam ALERTS web site for numerous comments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAPHIRE-E-CIGARETTES/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84115/SAPHIRE-E-CIGARETTES-TOTAL-SCAM-MISLEADING-RIP-OFF-ETC-SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-1041176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAPHIRE E-CIGARETTES