Complaint Review: SAPHIRE E-CIGS

SAPHIRE E-CIGS
? Internet United States of America

SAPHIRE E-CIGS SAPHIRE E-CIG on-line Debit card fraud Internet

*Consumer Comment: Great customer service

I got a free trial. I hated it and, said, I don't want it. They charged me another $99.67. I called three times. Every time, they appologized and said they were sending a reference number so, I could receive a refund. Three times, they lied. I received nothing, Today, they charged me another $64.72. If it is not cleared up by Monday, I plan to file suite against them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAPHIRE-E-CIGS/internet/SAPHIRE-E-CIGS-SAPHIRE-E-CIG-on-line-Debit-card-fraud-Internet-1025939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAPHIRE E-CIGS

Great customer service

AUTHOR: Steve Grimes - ()

I purchased the trial kit.

It also arrived 5 cartridges short. called customer support and they gladly sent me 5 more, along with an additional e ciig ... Free.

The rep reduced my recurring charges in half.  Called a second time, stating the cartridges were not quit getting me a full pack and asked about purchasing a replacement kit.  This excellent rep told me she would send me 10 more ... No Charge!  Nothing but great things to say about the product rand the customer service.  I highly recommend this company!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC