• Report: #205950

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
SARA-FREDER - Pasqualina - Sara Freder

SARA FREDER ripof said things were going to change never did stopped e-mailing me.that when I decided that wanted my money back since then she stopped writing France Internet

Sara-Freder told me things that were going to happened but nothing happened. I had all my hopes up I trusted her it was my first time and I regret it if I only could go back I wouldn't make that mistake but it's to late for regrets. If I only could get my money back.and it's not $100dollars it's more.I'm still writing her e-mails and she does not answer them back.

cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SARA-FREDER-Pasqualina-Sara-Freder/internet/SARA-FREDER-ripof-said-things-were-going-to-change-never-did-stopped-e-mailing-methat-whe-205950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SARA-FREDER - Pasqualina - Sara Freder