farmers

• Updated: Wed, March 22, 2006

• Reported By:Southampton Other
SARL ATOLL LE TOURNE, Angela Curtis
angela@astro-group.com Internet U.S.A.

SARL ATOLL LE TOURNE, Angela Curtis Promised to send a psychic reading, after several days waiting and emails from her saying she needed more time, the amount quoted was 10.99. but 34. 33p was debited from my account Internet

I looked on the internet for mediums and psychics and saw Angela's site advertising a free reading. I emailed her and she responded straight away.

She kept saying I needed an in depth reading and if I was interested I could log onto her internet site. I did this but wasn't too sure about doing anything about it.

During the next few days I received several emails urging me to go ahead as time was running out. Eventually, after checking the price I stupidly succumbed and gave my credit card details.

I received confirmation of payment (although it didn't say how much) and I waited several days for the reading which never arrived. I emailed her saying I trusted her but was worried.

She emailed me back and said there was no need to worry as she just needed a couple more days to complete the reading.

My credit card bill arrived and I noted the amount debited, I emailed her again and she had the audascity to say she had kept her side of the bargain and sent the reading.

I was quite angry at this point as I had checked her name on the scam site and read that she had conned other people all over the world. I emailed her and told her what I thought of her.

Rosemary
Southampton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SARL-ATOLL-LE-TOURNE-Angela-Curtis/internet/SARL-ATOLL-LE-TOURNE-Angela-Curtis-Promised-to-send-a-psychic-reading-after-several-days-182580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SARL ATOLL LE TOURNE, Angela Curtis