Complaint Review: SAS Group, Inc

• Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Mooresville North Carolina United States of America
SAS Group, Inc
220 White Plains Rd. # 100 Tarrytown, New York United States of America

SAS Group, Inc Glenda Would not back up there product and replace my lens it messed up Tarrytown, New York

I purchase Lens CPR from Walgreens, To remove scratches on my eye glass lens, It smeared them real bad that you can not seen thru them. I had to go and purchase another pair.
I contacted SAS Group, Inc. to replace the cost of the product and reimburse me for my lens. They told me they do not replace damages cause by the product used. To take product back to the store to be reimbursed. That does not do me know good. Just by using that product costed me just for the lens to be replaced was $ 435.00. A company that sell this type item, should be responsible for damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAS-Group-Inc/Tarrytown-New-York-10591/SAS-Group-Inc-Glenda-Would-not-back-up-there-product-and-replace-my-lens-it-messed-up-Tar-717178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAS Group, Inc