Complaint Review: SAVE AVENUE

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:CP New York
SAVE AVENUE
.ecashstreet.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

SAVE AVENUE "I though you were a man, so why do you have to check with your wife"? This company was not just pushy they were down right rude!!!when Jermey Lewis kept on questioning my MANHOOD, I hung up the phone. Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Nothing Better To Do

A Jermey Lewis, from Save Avenue contacted me this afternoon, I should of saved myself the aggervation, and hung up the phone right away.Jermey started questioning my manhood, because I stated from the start of the call I would have to discuss it with my wife, and I wanted time to do some research on the company. Jermey got ruder and ruder each time he kept giving me the so called "BETTER DEAL". I am glad I hung up after doing alittle research I found MANY negative things about this company.

Now I know why he didn't want to let me off the phone with out giving him a credit card number!!! Absolute SCAM!!!! Stay Away!!! the people are rude if you tell them anything they don't want to hear, and they change the topic to try and weasel their way around it!!

This company angered me so much, I took the time from my busy day to sign up with ripoff report and tell everyone that is contacted by them, using a better choice of word " BUZZ OFF" and the word buzz is being nice!!!!
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS COMPANY HAS TO SAY!!! FRUADS

Michael
CP, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVE-AVENUE/Phoenix-Arizona/SAVE-AVENUE-I-though-you-were-a-man-so-why-do-you-have-to-check-with-your-wife-This-co-397883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVE AVENUE

AUTHOR: Monique - (U.S.A.)

We Save Avenue offer members a real business opportunity, selling a real product for real commissions. I am familiar with Jeremy Lewis, He is a very soft spoken person who is not at all pushy. The fact of the matter is that this Michael of NY. is actually upset due to the fact he likes to tell tall tales and got caught up in it and yes Jeremy did call him on it but not in a rude way, and here is why I say that the actual fact of the matter is that we ask them do they have another business partner or a wife or someone they need to speak with before making any decisions, and it was his man hood that caused him to say no when he should have said yes, so when it came down to pricing, instead of being truthful as well as a adult about it and saying I just don't have the money right now, he put it off on his wife, that he had to consult her, if that was the actual fact we honor that as most of us here are married with families. Michael from N.Y. be very careful with your slanderous statements using words like fraudulent, scam and other words of no truth.