Complaint Review: SAVEACE

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Katy Texas United States of America
SAVEACE

SAVEACE A few days after registering with MyLife.com, an additional $19.95 was deducted from my account by SAVEACE. Internet

A few days after registering with MyLife.com, $19.95 was charged to my credit card by SAVEACE.  Since MyLife was the only place I had registered for anything, I immediately cancelled my account.  However, it was not posted to my bank account until after the "free" seven day membership had expired, so I'm stuck with that charge as well.  (Incidentally, MyLife is not worth the fee.)  I have emailed my bank and printed copies of the various fraud reports I found on the internet to take to my bank to validate my claim.  Wish me luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVEACE/internet/SAVEACE-A-few-days-after-registering-with-MyLifecom-an-additional-1995-was-deducted-f-541287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVEACE