Complaint Review: SAVEMORE.COM

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Gaby — Sterling Virginia United States of America
SAVEMORE.COM

SAVEMORE.COM Savemore.com ripoff, internet deals Internet

I ordered 2 $10 CVS gift cards for $5.00 each, and never received them.  I ordered them on November 2011, they sent me a link to the voucher to redeem but the link never worked...  I waited and waited and when I realized it wasn't being mailed automatically, I bagen calling/emailing on 12/25/11...

Today is 3/1/12 and I have not received anything, the link is still broken.  I tried calling, got an answer machine and nobody has returned my call as I left my phone #. I also emailed the help@savemore.com link on their page with no success.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVEMORECOM/internet/SAVEMORECOM-Savemorecom-ripoff-internet-deals-Internet-846980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVEMORE.COM