Complaint Review: SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Independence Missouri United States of America
SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO
5259 COCONUT CREEK PARKWAY MARGATE, Florida United States of America

SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO TOLD ME FOR A 4.95 CHARGE I WOULD GET 4 MAGAZINES AND A $100 GIFT CARD MARGATE, Florida

I called to redeem a voucher purchased from saveology. The guy talked me into buying 4 magazines for $4.95.  I would also get a $100 gift card good at area restaruants.

I would recieve an email with more details.  I received the email telling me I had suscribed to 4 magazine, the I did not chose.

For the last three months I have been charged $39.99 on my credit card.  Each month I have questioned what the charge is for.  Today I got on their web site, to see a comment about it being a scam.  At least I am not the only one this has happen to..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVEOLOGY-MAGAZINECO/MARGATE-Florida-33063/SAVEOLOGY-MAGAZINECO-TOLD-ME-FOR-A-495-CHARGE-I-WOULD-GET-4-MAGAZINES-AND-A-100-GIFT-C-989591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO