Complaint Review: SAVINGS2GO

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
SAVINGS2GO
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

SAVINGS2GO This company has stolen my credit card account number and has charged me for services and material of which I have no knowledge Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

Upon receiving my monthly bill from a major credit card company, I was charged $14.95 for services or products of which I have no knowledge.

SAVINGS2GO has stolen my credit card account information and has begun charging me for services and other things which were not authorized by me.

My credit card is affiliated with my bank, and I was directed to the Fraud Unit upon calling my card representative and explaining the situation. These people at SAVINGS2GO must be prosecuted and imprisoned.

Bob
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVINGS2GO/Plano-Texas-75075/SAVINGS2GO-This-company-has-stolen-my-credit-card-account-number-and-has-charged-me-for-se-463461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVINGS2GO

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at [email protected], by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.