Complaint Review: SAVINGSACE CONNECTICUT

SAVINGSACE CONNECTICUT
CONNECCTICUT Internet United States of America

SAVINGSACE CONNECTICUT Fraudulent Charges Internet

Total Rip Off !!

How did SavingsAce, Connecticut get my credit Card Number ? Scary to think that if I never gave them my Credit Card Number, Who Did?

This morning my wife and I were reviewing our credit card statement and notice a charge of $16.95 posted to our card on 9/07/11 , by SavingsAce Connecticut we have never heard of this company.

I immediately called the phone number that was listed next to the transaction and was connected to a voice message requesting me to provide my credit card number or phone number pertaining to my account....What ? Give my credit card number to a message machine..Yeah Right !! So I provided my phone number and guess what? They have no records of my phone number pertaining to my account...What Account? we have no account with them.

How did this company or individule get our credit card number? We live in Las Vegas and this Rip-Off resides in Connecticut so they say???

This is Fraudulent and belive legal action should be taken to "SavingsAce" How many others are being charged by this Rip-Off and don't know about it or find out to late?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVINGSACE-CONNECTICUT/internet/SAVINGSACE-CONNECTICUT-Fraudulent-Charges-Internet-783571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVINGSACE CONNECTICUT