Complaint Review: SAVINGSOURCE

• Reported By: jenn — Colorado
SAVINGSOURCE
Minnesota Parker, Select State/Province USA

SAVINGSOURCE Wanted to give me 100.00 gift certificate Parker

Received several calls from same number on my phone.

when I finally answered it they offered 100.00 Gift Certificate from a known retailer, It was not convenient , so I had them call me back in a an hour and they did. Strange thing is that I had taken a survey (which I rarely\ever do) from a reputable company, it said you will receive offers and could receive prize.

I called the corporate office(of the retailer), and said it could be a possibility, and I called the toll free number tfor the savings source customer service, and they answered, which was different than the one they were calling me on.

Anyway, i realized into the conversation, but not until I had given them my debit card, that this wasn't adding up. I argued with them to cancel any transaction, but they said it was to late. Their names were Alex Davis, Fatima Davis and Rachel Davis....Funny but i didn't get those names until after I gave them my card no.

Yes, I am not one that would ever go for this stuff, feel stupid, because I thought I did my "homework", keeping an eye on my acct. Nothing has come through yet.

And hope nothing does.

If you answer, just say NO, and hang up! Blockl the number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVINGSOURCE/Parker-Select-StateProvince/SAVINGSOURCE-Wanted-to-give-me-10000-gift-certificate-Parker-1048859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVINGSOURCE