Complaint Review: SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES INC

• Reported By: Tammy — Fulton Mississippi USA
SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES INC
po box 161489 ft.worth, Texas United States of America

SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES INC liers. ft. Worth, Texas

Saxon mortgage is liers. I applied for a home mod. I was told I was approved received my new payment and sent in my down payment. But I never received my papers that I had to sign. I called them a number of times, to be told that since I never signed the papers and sent them back my home mod. had been cancelled.

I am now in forclosure thanks to Saxon mortgage inc.and there lack on trained employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2009 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAXON-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC/ftworth-Texas-76161/SAXON-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC-liers-ft-Worth-Texas-487073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES INC