Complaint Review: SAXON MORTGAGE

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Lansdale Pennsylvania
SAXON MORTGAGE
4708 Mecantile Drive North Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

SAXON MORTGAGE WILL NEVER EVER HELP YOU.. Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: stop foreclosure

*Consumer Comment: I'm right there!

*Consumer Comment: I sympathized, but......

My husband and I tried in good faith to let Saxon Mortgage know that we would experience severe financial hardship if the note rate was increased. IT WAS without ANY CONTACT from SAXON and the payment went up $1200. My husband then lost his job in the housing idustry and they would not help us in anyway at at.. I sent in two hardship packages and after 39 calls, the finally told us they would not help us at all UNLESS WE WERE IN FORECLOSURE and then that is not even a given. The employees are RUDE extremeley unprofessional and do not understand how to help you anyway. Their job is simply to harrass people and get money out of them. They do not care of your situation and never will. They are a debt collector and not amount of paperwork, discussion etc will get them to listen. We offered to send them the keys and no response, they just have no ability to deal with people. If you have experienced this same situation feel free to email me at (((Redacted))). I am looking into legal representation.

Noway1
Lansdale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAXON-MORTGAGE/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/SAXON-MORTGAGE-WILL-NEVER-EVER-HELP-YOU-Fort-Worth-Texas-353547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAXON MORTGAGE

stop foreclosure

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

I'm right there!

AUTHOR: Austex - (U.S.A.)

I have responded to others that are in our situation. Our goal should be to all get together and try to resolve these issues legally. How can we all get together? If you can think of how we (Saxon Mort. victims) can all get together, let's do it! I'm ready to go all the way.

AusTex

I sympathized, but......

AUTHOR: Dani - (U.S.A.)

If every creditor sympithized with everyone going through a hardship and "helped" them out, they wouldn't make any money either. We view "helping" out as lowering payments or cutting interest. The interest is where all their money comes from. I agree that they shouldn't have been so heartless about it but their collectors; what do you expect?