Complaint Review: SB Capital Group, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Auction man — orlando Florida United States of America
SB Capital Group, LLC
1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 340 Great Neck, New York United States of America

SB Capital Group, LLC SB Capital Group is running scam on their auction by in house bidding & jacking up price Great Neck, New York

SB Capital Group is a ripoff company. They were liquidating Albertsons grocery stores in Orlando Fl. I went to 3 different auctions and observe a scam. I have been attending different auctions for more than 20 years & when I see a scam I know it's a scam.  I observe one of their employee bids on stuff when the bid is too low & when he sees that appropriate price is reached backs off. It would be illegal if they were trading stocks & should be illegal in any auction unless if silent auctioneer is identified.

I asked the Mgr who you are bidding for first he told me for Albertson (  should be totally illegal since they are auctioning goods) then he changed story & told me that he is bidding for other people & they don't have to disclose it.Now they next ripoff is they will sell you  something and if you get it cheap for like $1 or $5 and if you don't pick it up they will bill you or charge you on your credit card for hundreds of dollars.

I didn't even bid on wooden storage shed & got charge $5. So I figured it was only $5 forget about it. Guess what I got call very nasty &   threatening call from their employee that it's last day & if I don't come & brake down this shed they will charge me $500 for $5 purchase. They did try to charge me $400 but I fought back. I bought 4 cords for $1 directly connected to live electricity. When I drove more than 25 miles to pick up my stuff I was told by their employee that he can't shut off electric because other people are doing work I will have to come back.

I din't get a chance to go back so I figured what the heck it's was only $1 a piece. Guess what after 2 months when I went back to another auction They told me they had to hire electrician to remove those $1 cord x 4 & I have a charge of $400 on my account. AGAIN BUYER BE CAREFUL I HEARD THAT FROM OTHER PEOPLE TOO BEFORE YOU BID ON SOMETHING& THINK GOT A DEAL FOR  $1 Or $2 MAY END UP COSTING YOU HUNDEDS OF $$$$.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SB-Capital-Group-LLC/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/SB-Capital-Group-LLC-SB-Capital-Group-is-running-scam-on-their-auction-by-in-house-biddi-946301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SB Capital Group, LLC