Complaint Review: SB Savings 2 Go

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:Monterey Tennessee
SB Savings 2 Go
Savings2go.com Internet, Texas U.S.A.

SB Savings 2 Go Taking Money out of my checking account for about a year . Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

These people solicited me by phone,and made it sound as if we were going to save a lot of money by using thier service. So I tried it ,after a month I cancelled it. But they are still getting thier money from my checking account. For at least twelve months now. I contacted the bank and told them to stop this company from getting any more money out of my account! I wish I had caught it before now.

Daniel
Monterey, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SB-Savings-2-Go/Internet-Texas/SB-Savings-2-Go-Taking-Money-out-of-my-checking-account-for-about-a-year-Internet-402877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SB Savings 2 Go

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.