Complaint Review: SB Savings to Go

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Peri — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
SB Savings to Go
Internet, Texas United States of America

SB Savings to Go Savings to go. My transaction was over the phone, although, I didn't call THEM, I called Hydroxatone. Late one nite I saw a TV AD for a moisturizer I wanted, so I called. After finishing with the rep; there started a series of recorded msgs for other products. No humans. I kept pressing the "NO" butto Internet, Texas

Called Hydroxatone to order sample of Moisturizer.  After finishing with live operator, I received multiple prerecorded offers where I could only press buttons to signal "No, I'm not interested".

Finally, I had to hang up; they just kept coming.  A few weeks later we started receiving the monthly $14.95 charges from SB *Savings to go with the phone number I provided.  Also listed on my statement was the state; Texas.

When we noticed and called I was told I should be more careful about what I order over the phone, even after stating I had NOT ordered anything but the moisturizer.  I was so dumbfounded I didn't think to ask how they got my credit card information.  Although, I'm pretty  sure I know what their answer would be......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SB-Savings-to-Go/Internet-Texas-/SB-Savings-to-Go-Savings-to-go-My-transaction-was-over-the-phone-although-I-didnt-cal-765979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SB Savings to Go