Complaint Review: SBA Corp

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: BARBARA — NORTH Hills California United States of America
SBA Corp
111 N. Frederick Ave-Sixth Floor Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

SBA Corp Seabreeze Advertising Corp SBACorp was authorized to sell my timeshare Oct 14, 2009 for a fee of $1,204.00, payed on my credit card. I never hear from SBA Corp unless I E-mail them. Nine months later, no offers. Daytona Beach , Florida

I would like to have my deposit of $1,204.00 refunded to me from SBACorp. I authorized SBACorp to sell my timeshare Oct 14, 2009 and paid them by credit card $1204.00.

SBACorp, Section 5 Guarantee of Service states " SBACorp assumes I will receive an acceptable offer for sale within a six month period of time".  I have not received one offer to purchase the Timeshare.  I was told by representative, Jackie, "she guaranteed the sale by Jan 2010".  This was stated upon trying to get me to agree to let her sell the Timeshare.  While trying to get my listing, there were various calls from Jackie.  Now, I never hear from "Jackie" unless I initiate an E-mail.  She is either out of the office or on the phone, doesn't return phone calls. The lack of communication is very apparent.  I feel as a client, I don't matter.  I feel that my need to sell my timeshare is not being serviced or sold in a timely manner.  I would like to end all relationships with SBACorp.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBA-Corp/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/SBA-Corp-Seabreeze-Advertising-Corp-SBACorp-was-authorized-to-sell-my-timeshare-Oct-14-20-604296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBA Corp