Complaint Review: SBA Mentors - USA Best Grants - New Grants Today - My Calendar Wizard - Your American Grant

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Ninilchik Alaska
mycalendarwizard.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

SBA Mentors - USA Best Grants - New Grants Today - My Calendar Wizard - Your American Grant Fraudelent charges on credit card Las Vegas Nevada

I got ripped off by these "merchants" too. DO NOT pay for a CD to research grant opportunities. I thought I was doing my daughter a favor by ordering a CD for her to research grants for nursing school. We NEVER removed the CD from it's shipping packaging let alone used it and I was hit with over $400 in bogus charges from Your American Grant, SBA Mentors, My Calendar Wizard, New Grants Today, USA Best Grants and don't forget the "membership" and web access charges.

Trying to contact these people does not work. I went right to my credit card company and declared these as fraud. Here's hoping no one else makes the same mistake I did.

Nancy d.
Ninilchik, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBA-Mentors-USA-Best-Grants-New-Grants-Today-My-Calendar-Wizard-Your-American-Grant/Las-Vegas-Nevada/SBA-Mentors-USA-Best-Grants-New-Grants-Today-My-Calendar-Wizard-Your-American-Gran-439257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBA Mentors - USA Best Grants - New Grants Today - My Calendar Wizard - Your American Grant