Complaint Review: SBACoro/Asley Marcus

• Reported By: Wilbur — Mahanttan New York
SBACoro/Asley Marcus
111 N. Fredrick Ave Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

SBACoro/Asley Marcus Stole my hard earned MONEY Daytona Beach, Florida

I call the Company about selling my timeshare in Atlantic City N J..I spoke to a lady ( rip off person ) by the name Asley Marcus. Now i am not sure if this is her name .But she said that oh yes Mr williams i am sure we (I) can sell is ..I ask some ?????/ s and sent her (SBA Corp) the sum of 1,398.00.I spoke to her a few time and even saw the unit on line .But after that not a word about anything.Not evan to say thanks for the money (SUCKER)... Iam a hard working Man for 30 years on my job.I need my money back.If i can do a lawsut on the matter sign me up

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBACoroAsley-Marcus/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/SBACoroAsley-Marcus-Stole-my-hard-earned-MONEY-Daytona-Beach-Florida-1042137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBACoro/Asley Marcus