• Report: #194616

• Updated: Sat, June 03, 2006

• Reported By:Apple Valley California
SBC - AT&T Rebate Center
Nationwide U.S.A.

SBC -AT&T Rebate Center Rebate Ripoff! I have Not recieved my rebate and it has been half a year Nationwide

I am very fustrated. I am not the original name on the account but that didnt stop them from letting me order the service. Now that I am wanting and Entitled to my rebate, I am getting the run around. But I bet I don't get the run around when It is time for me to owe or pay a bill. Something needs to be done about this Rebate Center. There is never a Supervisor, they never update anything in the system as far as my new address and phone number. They claim they have sent and stopped the check several times. The next lie that they are going to tell is that someone has cashed the check and that I need to file a police report, which would put me out of more money and just be pointless. I want to do something about this company but don't know where to start. I need help and alot of it. I wish there was something we could do. To get moe than 50.00 back. But I'm sure there is not. But i'm not going to stop calling for my check.

Denise
Apple Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2006 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBC-ATT-Rebate-Center/nationwide/SBC-ATT-Rebate-Center-Rebate-Ripoff-I-have-Not-recieved-my-rebate-and-it-has-been-half-194616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBC - AT&T Rebate Center