Complaint Review: SBC - ATT

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Addison Texas
SBC - ATT
Addison Area, Dallas Metroplex, Texas U.S.A.

SBC - ATT Big Time RIP OFFs, Rude, Scammers, Cheaters, Liars, Con Artists, Bullys Addison, Dallas Metroplex Texas

The whole 2 years I was with SBC I was miserable and dreaded opening my bill every month. I just knew there would be charges unaccounted for, double-charges, nickle & dime me to pieces, and just on and on bullcrap! I have never been so humiliated by a utility company in my 47 years of living!! My darn phone bill would range from $55 to 125 every month, and that is with "unlimited local or LD".

Now tell me, how do you run up a bill with "unlimited"? I had a solid package and there were supposed to be no hidden fees of any sort. WHAT A LIE! The customer service reps are rude, and hang up on you if they can't handle the complaint, they will NOT get a supervisor for you, they put you on hold for Hours, I mean the list just goes on and on.

I finally got smart one day and got VONAGE, and my life is a breeze once again. My bill is consistent. It never varies month to month, I never have to call and ask to speak to a CSR because of crap on my bill, and it's just wonderful! Life is worth living again. I swore I'd never again in my life ever go back to SBC (now ATT who is no better in my book). They keep sending me letters begging me to return, as I was such a "valued customer" so valued, that in fact they drove me insane! I enjoy hearing the shredder eat every letter they send me. It gives me a release knowing I can shred them to pieces without having to actually lay a hand on them and get a violent charge against me! I hate them beyond belief. They made me so miserable.

People trust me. There are good companies left out there, not many, but some. Vonage is one of them. I think Sun Rocket is a new VOIP out now, identical to Vonage at half the price. But I'm happy and not switching. If you have High-speed internet - tell SBC or ATT to go right down on the basement level where they belong - HELL.

Sincerely, a happier customer in Dallas No more Bipolar disorders caused by SBC!

Ms. Happy as All Getout now!
Addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBC-ATT/Addison-Area-Dallas-Metroplex-Texas-75001/SBC-ATT-Big-Time-RIP-OFFs-Rude-Scammers-Cheaters-Liars-Con-Artists-Bullys-Addison-234005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBC - ATT