Complaint Review: SBC Pacific Bell

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2003

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
SBC Pacific Bell
Unknown In Van Nuys Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

SBC Pacific Bell ripoff Van Nuys California

SBC Pacific Bell has been ripping me off for almost a year, and I didn't even know it! It wasn't until I lost my job that I began scrutinizing my bills....and was in for the shock of my life!! Then, I called them to change my services to save money, such as their "$20/month UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE" - which is actually close to $60/month after all of their add-on charges. They have over-charged me so much since August, that I'm broke - literally, and a week before Christmas. I really need a good attorney on this one, these people are highway robbers!!

Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBC-Pacific-Bell/Van-Nuys-California-91401/SBC-Pacific-Bell-ripoff-Van-Nuys-California-75201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBC Pacific Bell