Complaint Review: SBFC - SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING COMPANY INC.

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By: Angryman1964 — chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
SBFC - SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING COMPANY INC.
4060 East Patrick Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

SBFC - SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING COMPANY INC. Screwed me out of money Las Vegas, Nevada

I was told that I had qualified for $325,000 dollars for my business and these people convinced me that it was a sure thing.  They told me that I had to pay a $3,000 retainer to get the process started and that they would have my money for me within four months.  It has been over a year now and they haven't gotten me jack!  I filed a complaint with the BBB of las vegas, and they have closed my complaint saying that they gave a good faith effort to try and resolve my issue.  They had no paperwork to show me, and said they would keep trying.  If the economy wasn't so bad I would be on the next plane to see them face to face.  Well I am going to save every penny so that I can meet these guys. Todd Christian and Greg Thompson, karma is a b*tch and I'm sure that you didn't just rip me off, so jail should be a great place to think about all the crap you have done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBFC-SMALL-BUSINESS-FUNDING-COMPANY-INC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/SBFC-SMALL-BUSINESS-FUNDING-COMPANY-INC-Screwed-me-out-of-money-Las-Vegas-Nevada-617476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBFC - SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING COMPANY INC.