Complaint Review: SBH Corp - SBHCorp.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
SBH Corp - SBHCorp.com
www.sbhcorp.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

SBH Corp - SBHCorp.com Tried to take my money, fail to ship my order, and lied to me. Brooklyn New York

I ordered a Technical Pro HB-1000 audio amplifier online from Sbhcorp.com on Saturday, and I waited until Friday, 6 days after I'd placed the order online for SBH to ship my amplifier to me, then I called them on that Friday 6 days after I'd placed the order, to find out the status of my order, SBH told me that they had shipped my package on Tuesday, 3 days after I placed the order, then SBH told me that I should receive my package by Monday, that would be 9 days after I'd place the order.

The UPS driver William has made deliveries to me almost everday, including that day Monday that I was supposed to received a package from SBH, then I asked William, "do you have a package for me from SBH?" Then William responded to me no. Then I asked William on Tuesdays, 10 days after I'd place the order, William gave me the same answer, "no", and then I knew somethings was wrong.

UPS driver William also told me to contact the shipper to get a tracking number. So SBH has already charged and debited from my check card, but I didn't get my amplifier from SBH. On Wednesday 11 days after I'd place the order, I emailed SBH complaining that I didn't receive my package, and I requested them to give me a tracking number, but SBH did not respond to my email.

On Friday, 13 days after I'd place the order, I called SBH, and told them that I didn't to get my package, then SBH responded that they shipped my order on Tuesday, 3 days after I place the order, and the I requested several times to SBH to give me a tracking number on my order, and then SBH was very hesitant to give me a tracking number. So SBH gave me a tracking number, and then I checked that tracking number on UPS website that SBH gave me, but it came back invalid.

I called UPS over the telephone to check the tracking number, but UPS told me that tracking number is invalid. I emailed UPS to verify the tracking number, and then UPS emailed back stated that that the tracking number came back invalid, all on Friday, 13 days after I'd place the order. On Friday, 13 days after I'd place the order, I called SBH back to told them that the tracking number they gave me was invalid, and then SBH told me that they will ship me another Technical Pro HB-1000 amplifier today.

Then I requested SBH to email me a tracking number as soon as they've shipped my order, and SBH told me they couldn't send email, and then they made excuses why they couldn't send email. And then I told SBH that I will call them Monday to get the tracking number. Also I contacted Technical Pro on their website form to verify SBH is one of their authorized dealer. Technical Pro emailed me back stating that SBH is one of their authorized dealer.

And then I called SBH on Monday mourning around 10 AM EDT, 16 days since I placed my order, to get a tracking number, SBH gave me an excuse stating "our system is down, and call me back in about 20 minutes". I called SBH back on Monday afternoon around 4PM EDT to get a tracking number, SBH told the same excuse stating "our system is down, and call me back in about 20 minutes". I've called 4 times complaining about my order, and requesting a tracking number on my shipped order, and I didn't get no results from SBH, and SBH has already taken my money, and they didn't ship my Technical Pro HB-1000, and 16 days have gone by since I placed my order, and then I got suspicious of SBH.

On Tuesday mourning, 17 days after I'd placed my order at SBH, I contacted the Federal Trade Commission to make a complaint about SBH, and then I contacted Technical Pro on their website form stating that SBH their authorized dealer took my money, and they didn't ship my Technical Pro HB-1000 that I've ordered, and they couldn't give me a tracking number. And then Technical Pro customer service contacted me on the same day Tuesday mourning, 17 days after I'd placed my order at SBH, Technical Pro told me that they will ship me a Technical Pro HB-2000 audio amplifier for the price that I paid for the HB-1000 at SBH, and they will get the money from SBH that I paid on that HB-1000, and Technical Pro immediately shipped me an Technical Pro HB-2000, and then I got my Technical Pro HB-2000 on Friday 20 days after I'd placed the order at SBH, and I was able to play my loud music during that weekend, and every weekends. So I ended up getting a bigger amplifier than the amplifier that I tried to order from SBH.

SBH has lied to me several times about my order, and made too many excuses to avoid giving me a tracking number of my order, and besides that, I have recorded all my complaining phone calls to SBH, and their lies and excuses on my pocket digital recorded hooked up to my telephone line in which that is legal in my state and in under federal law as long as I am the party of that telephone conversation, and I give consent to record and disclose that phone conversation. Those digital recordings of my complaining phone calls to SBH will back up everthing I have said about them. I will not deal with SBHcorp.com ever again. Technical Pro stood by the sales of their products, and made me very happy in which SBH has completely failed to do.

Tank351
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBH-Corp-SBHCorpcom/Brooklyn-New-York/SBH-Corp-SBHCorpcom-Tried-to-take-my-money-fail-to-ship-my-order-and-lied-to-me-Broo-426986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBH Corp - SBHCorp.com