Complaint Review: SBI Lipoplex, Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Shawnee Kansas
SBI Lipoplex, Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W Lake Mead Blvd Number518 Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

SBI Lipoplex, Steel Bridge Medical Never sent sample, but sent 2 mo supply and put $99.95 charge on checking acct. Las Vagas Nevada

Lipoplex offered a sample for $6.95. I never received it. So I couldn't possibly tell if I liked it or not.
But I did receive a two month supply in the mail with a charge of $99.95 taken automatically from our checking account.

I called them and was told the sample was supposed to have been received on the 14th of July. I told them it wasn't and that I wanted all charges to be stoped. They stated no refund could be made. They would not take the unopened bottles back for refund.
This was not what I had expected. And it seems I am not alone.

Barbara
Shawnee, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBI-Lipoplex-Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89108/SBI-Lipoplex-Steel-Bridge-Medical-Never-sent-sample-but-sent-2-mo-supply-and-put-9995-265010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBI Lipoplex, Steel Bridge Medical