Complaint Review: SBN

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Chesapeake Virginia
SBN
2392 Morse Avenue Irvine, California U.S.A.

SBN repetitive ripoff Irvine California

In 2001, I recieved a call from an SBN salesman touting his wares. He described many benefits including free gas and all sorts of perks for only $99! After I joined, I found the free gas was in the form of vouchers I would be required to mail in.

I felt I learned my lesson, till I noticed $437 that they had withdrawn a year or two later, without my permission after I had specified the $99 withdrawal was a one time deal. In fact, They sent be a notice of the bill after they pulled the money out. I called them up to let them know I wanted no part of their business, and to refund my money.

After much chit chat, they said they would, but it would take several weeks. Fast foward to October 2006. I just noticed another withdrawal for only $99 by them. When I called, their message said they would not be open till the 20th.

Marc
Chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBN/Irvine-California-92614/SBN-repetitive-ripoff-Irvine-California-216380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBN