Complaint Review: SBO-ONLINE

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
SBO-ONLINE
SB0-0NLINE.ORG 12335 Santa Monica Blvd, #339, California U.S.A.

SBO-ONLINE Unauthorized charges on Hawaiian Telcom Bill, Maui Hawaii California

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

We received a monthly charge for $15.25 from SBO-Online.org on our 11/08 bill. We had never heard of this company. When I called their 877-726-4222 number, they said that I ordered online with my name, email address, and phone number for internet and medical services?? They sent me a confirmation email maybe that I never checked. Anyone can get your name, address, email address, phone number.....and who checks their junk folder for junk mail like this!! How can an email authorize services!?

The representative couldn't answer my questions as to what was ordered and how they got my information. I asked to speak with her supervisor. The supervisor asked me for my personal imformation, which I didn't give her. She got my birthday wrong and couldn't answer my questions either. It was so frustrating. I gave her a piece of my mind and demanded to cancel my subscription and refund my money on my bill. She cancelled my subscription and didn't charge me for the next monthly fee,(as she says is a one time courtesy), but says that she couldn't cancel the 11/08 fee because it had already been processed!?. She gave me a confirmation number with her name and said that it will show up on my next statement?! I told her this is a ripp off scam. How can you charge someone through an email, for services no one needs, and never authorized?! I had enough of the run around for the day.....my blood was boiling....I had to hang up already before I lost it

Please be aware of your monthly phone charges for SBO-Online.org This is a scam that will cost you $15.25 or more if you aren't aware. Check....check....your monthly phone bills. Hopefully this company/organization will get its day!!

Ruth
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-ONLINE/12335-Santa-Monica-Blvd-339-California-90025/SBO-ONLINE-Unauthorized-charges-on-Hawaiian-Telcom-Bill-Maui-Hawaii-California-411207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO-ONLINE

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria Director Of Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please contact us for assistance, our staff will do our best to esolve this matter to your satisfaction.
Regards,