Complaint Review: SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Conneaut Ohio
SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services
10500 Heritage Blvd Ste 200 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services bogus charges on my phone bill San Antonio Texas

I opened my phone bill it's a local company. the charges are nearly the same each month, but it was $39.90 more on our bill which is usually in the 75.00 $ range
Today I called my phone company, it's the very same story repeated over and over, different city,state is all the charges vary ours was $29.95 from SBO online and $14.95 from Itellicom never heard of them before April 12 & 23 2009.. this company ESBI I believe they are shell companies and used to scam us consumers, they'll never stop Google them they've been at it a very long time. you may be rid of them then they trap some other poor soul(s) if you have ever gone to a website and wanted an item and put in your personal information they can will bill us, the FTC has indicted them in another state their parent company went untouched, sacrificed a tail as a lizard does, too shady and slippery. Unless we form a class action suit, get the state and federal agencies involved, they'll continue. they may even move offshore or to Canada or south America and still be a plague on the honest consumer. I contacted my attorney general's office and filed a complaint on Enhanced Billing Services Inc, aka ESBI, so many local phone companies roll over to these people this is white collar crime and needs to be stopped, they are thieves plain and simple.

Ray
Conneaut, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-Online-Enhanced-Billing-Services/San-Antonio-Texas-7816-3631/SBO-Online-Enhanced-Billing-Services-bogus-charges-on-my-phone-bill-San-Antonio-Texas-458943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services