Complaint Review: SBO-Online - SBO-Online.org - The Small Business Organization, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa — Aurora Illinois U.S.A.
SBO-Online - SBO-Online.org - The Small Business Organization, LLC
12335 Santa Monica Blvd, #339 Los Angeles, California United States of America

SBO-Online - SBO-Online.org - The Small Business Organization, LLC Small Buisness Organization Included charges on my AT&T phone bull for unauthorized services. Los Angeles, California

I have auto bill pay set up for my AT&T account.  So, didn't notice right away that there was this unauthorized charge for like $16 or so.  It was listed as Enhanced Billing Services Inc.  I looked at the explanation and it was unclear as to what it was.  It took some digging to determine the true culprit of these authorized charges.  I first called AT&T who explained that they were just a billing service and did not know what the company was who was asking AT&T to add these charges to my phone bill.  So, apparently, AT&T just allows anybody to add charges to my phone bill without verifying through me that I truly authorized any services. So, they were no help other than to tell me another number that I needed to call.  She said up where the charge was listed, there should be a number.  So, I called that number.  It was for EBSI, Enhanced Billing Services Inc., who claimed to be just another billing company and had no idea what they were billing me for.  It was a service that they provided to other companies.  She directed me back to the bottom of my statement where there was listed SBO-ONLINE.ORG SURVIVAL KIT MTHLY FEE with a number underneath that.  So, I called that number and they claimed that I did, in fact, sign up for their service.  I don't even know what the service is and I've never been to the website before today!  I keep very good records and had no record of ever creating an account with SBO Online.  She made failed attempts to convince me that I did sign up for this service and finally gave in and assured me that I'd be refunded all charges and the service cancelled.  She must've been tired of lying to people all day because she seemed to suddenly change her tune.  So, whatever, the whole thing really sucks and the fact that AT&T is any part of it seriously concerns me.  WATCH OUT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-Online-SBO-Onlineorg-The-Small-Business-Organization-LLC/Los-Angeles-California-90025/SBO-Online-SBO-Onlineorg-The-Small-Business-Organization-LLC-Small-Buisness-Organiza-578411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO-Online - SBO-Online.org - The Small Business Organization, LLC