silence

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Dave Akron — Akron Ohio USA
SBO-Online.org - Enhanced Services Billing Inc. , AT-&T
USPRIZEDRAW.COM Internet United States of America

SBO-Online.org - Enhanced Services Billing Inc. , AT&T, Survivaal Kit, USPRIZEDRAW.COM, Solo communications, The billing resource ESBI, Talent and More, SCAM MONTHLY FEES FALSE CHARGES solo communications Akron, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

I received my phone bill (AT&T) and found it was higher than usual, over double the amount.  When I looked things over, I did not understand Enhanced Services Billing, Inc# 888.288.3724 or The Billing Resource 888.296.8079. I was in shock from seeing these charges.

The first company I called was ESBI.  I was told I signed up for an online account.  I informed them that I did not.  They asked for my information and said that they would block future charges and the number.  I didn't understand the part about block the number.  It wasn't until I tried to call them back that I understood it.  It said for live action, call 1.800.877.TALK.  I was not able to reach them again.  I was given a confirmation number of cancellation to close account.  I was told that someone else at my address signed up for this online.  I informed them no one was authorized to use my number or charge my account since I am the owner of the number.

The second company I have not been able to get in contact with.  I tried calling At&t but it was Sunday and the offices are closed.  This charge is from The Billing Resource "Talent and More" totalling 42.49 monthly service fees 19.95 each and 2.59 in taxes.

I think that our phone company would research such services before they would agree to bill through them.  You think with a name like At&t that a person could trust their own phone bill.  Not anymore, I am opening every bill and staying with paper.  To those of you that try to conserve, I am sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2009 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-Onlineorg-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-AT-T/internet/SBO-Onlineorg-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ATT-Survivaal-Kit-USPRIZEDRAWCOM-So-480755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO-Online.org - Enhanced Services Billing Inc. , AT-&T

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately the information you provided is not sufficient for us to assist you; please contact our Customer Care Team and we will do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Regards,