Complaint Review: SBO-Online.org

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Benton Arkansas
sbo-online.org Internet U.S.A.

SBO-Online.org "Enhanced Services" crammed onto my phone bill without my concent. Internet

On September 2nd 2008 A charge of $15.25 appeared on my phone bill for a SBO-online.org Survival Kit monthly fee. The phone company removed the charge for this month, but referred me to call SBO-online's Enhanced Services at 1-888-301-3724 to resolve the issue. The SBO representative claimed that my husband some how signed up for a 7-day trail, but they can't tell me from what website he signed up from, and they even beat around the bush before they would admit what email address he signed up with. He claims he never received the confirmation email that they claimed they sent him on July 25th 2008 and it was not saved in his inbox. I wish I knew how this had happened. At least we haven't lost any money over it.

Benton, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-Onlineorg/internet/SBO-Onlineorg-Enhanced-Services-crammed-onto-my-phone-bill-without-my-concent-Internet-369492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO-Online.org