Complaint Review: SBO SURVIVAL , usprizedraw.com

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By:blank Pennsylvania
SBO SURVIVAL , usprizedraw.com
usprizedraw.com Nationwide U.S.A.

SBO SURVIVAL, usprizedraw.com Charged me through my local phone company without authorization Blank Pennsylvania

I received my local phone bill today from Frontier. It contained a charge from SBO Survival (aka www.usprizedraw.com) in the amount of $15.25. I had no idea what this charge was and what it was for.

I called the phone company who transferred me to SBO Survival where I waited on hold for about 15 minutes. SBO finally answered and told me that I must have initiated this charge because they had my name, phone number and address correctly.

I really don't know how this happens. It should be illegal for anyone to charge something on my phone bill without verifiable approval from me.

Absolutely ridiculous. I don't have time to deal with this stuff.

Terrim
blank, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-SURVIVAL-usprizedrawcom/nationwide/SBO-SURVIVAL-usprizedrawcom-Charged-me-through-my-local-phone-company-without-authorizat-436777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO SURVIVAL , usprizedraw.com