Complaint Review: SBO-online

• Submitted: Sun, January 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 23, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Gate City Virginia United States of America

SBO-online I have 2 charges on my phone bill from this company and I have never heard of them before I called today but customer service was closed. I have read on the internet that this has happen to people bef Internet

I was charges 15.25 for the month of dec and Januray. This was listed on my telephone bill when I received it in the mail. I have never heard of this company and I did not know who they was till I looked it up on the internet. This company has alot of complaints against them and I cannot understand why they are still in business.

I have tried to call them but they were closed and I will try tomorrow. How can a company just charge out of the blue to someone telephone bill and how did they get my number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBO-online/internet/SBO-online-I-have-2-charges-on-my-phone-bill-from-this-company-and-I-have-never-heard-of-685908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBO-online