Complaint Review: SBR

• Reported By: Art — Mountain Home Arkansas United States of America
SBR
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

SBR Scammers, stole my money, false information Scottsdale, Arizona

I put up over $200.00 to sign on with SBR, an internet marketing company. First of all, I was told it would cost $200.00 then $225.00. When I received the bank statement for this purchase it was $233.00 and the funds were deposited in a bank from China. I feel they are a scam and are laundering the money. I am going to call the FBI about this.

I was also told  that somebody would get back to me the next day. After three days of no contact I finally had a Dave West call me. He started talking about investing an additional $2,000.00. When I told him I didn't have that kind of spare money he blew me off and I haven't heard from them since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBR/Scottsdale-Arizona-/SBR-Scammers-stole-my-money-false-information-Scottsdale-Arizona-817733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBR