Complaint Review: SBS Corporation + American Direct Promotion

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
SBS Corporation + American Direct Promotion
65 North RD Bellmore, New York United States of America

SBS Corporation + American Direct Promotion STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT Bellmore New York

I received a letter from SBS Corporation dated on 4/6/2009 from Zimmer Steinheimer the promotions manager, saying that I won second place of a JACKPORT DRAWING and was awarded $580,000!! The drawing was held on March 6th, and I needed to contact the agent David Snider to claim my winnings by May 11th. If I didn't contact them I would forfeit the money! I called the guy told me to deposit the check that I received with the cash pay out notice and 4 business days later the check was returned and so was all of my money from my bank account!!!!

I tried to call the guy back but did not get any answer from anyone!! I tried calling the BANK on the check and no one could tell me anything about SBS Corporation. I even looked the information up on BBB.ORG and there was no company listed by that name.

PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THESE SCAMS - THEY WILL F*** YOU UP!! AS YOU CAN SEE THE GUY SCREWED ME AND MY FAMILY!!! They know its hard out here and the only way for their family to EAT is to SCAM other families out of there MONEY!!!

Then had the nerve to say at the end of the letter that they are backed by full authority and support of the American Goverment!!!!

1pistedoffwoman Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBS-Corporation-American-Direct-Promotion/Bellmore-New-York-11710/SBS-Corporation-American-Direct-Promotion-STOLE-MY-MONEY-FROM-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-Bellmore-N-445405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBS Corporation + American Direct Promotion