Complaint Review: SBS Family Fun /JC Penny

• Reported By:Bowie Maryland
SBS Family Fun /JC Penny
JCPENNY.com Internet U.S.A.

SBS Family Fun / JC Penny Charging $9.95 a month without my approval! Internet

BEWARE of SBS Family Fun sponsored by JC Penny. I keep getting billed $9.95 a month for what I don't even know. When you call them, they blame you for clicking on a box when you bought something online from JC Penny. I did not and do not ever remember doing this. They said "were sorry but our system is down now and you will have to call back to cancel". This is a SCAM by a Large Company JC PENNY. I have stopped payment on my Discover Card.

Bowie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBS-Family-Fun-JC-Penny/internet/SBS-Family-Fun-JC-Penny-Charging-995-a-month-without-my-approval-Internet-305486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBS Family Fun /JC Penny