Complaint Review: SBS Fun Family Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: MLH — Ashburn Virginia United States of America
SBS Fun Family Rewards

SBS Fun Family Rewards SBS Fun Family Rewards CREDIT CARD DEBITS EVERY MONTH! CUSTOMER SERVICE LIES! Internet

I made a large purchase at the JC Penney Catalog Department at the end of the year...over $600.00.  At the time I picked up the order the clerk asked me if I was interested in the JC Penney Rewards Program....I said "No"...I don't even have a Penney's credit card.  I pay by Visa Debit.

The next thing I see on my bank statement are charges for 2 months at the beginning of the month for $9.95...for JC Penney Fun Family Rewards....what the hell is this?  I called Penney's.  After being transferred around for about 30 minutes the CS rep. tells me I have been signed up for this program....I tell them to cancel and credit my Visa account....I AM NOW ON MY 4th. MONTH of $9.95 Debits to my Visa account and the only way I can get rid of them is to cancel my Visa Account and open a New One with the Credit Union.

I found the 4th. charge to my account last night on my Visa...I have a $1000 furniture order scheduled to be delivered today from a JC Penney vendor...I am going to cancel this order and let them know why!!!!

Penney's does not respond.  They do not credit back to your credit card....lie!!!  They get your information from Catalog Department purchases.  I think someone should file a complaint with an attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBS-Fun-Family-Rewards/internet/SBS-Fun-Family-Rewards-SBS-Fun-Family-Rewards-CREDIT-CARD-DEBITS-EVERY-MONTH-CUSTOMER-SER-582404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBS Fun Family Rewards