Complaint Review: SBS Internet Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Rosa Texas
SBS Internet Solutions Inc.
917 Lusk ST/Suite 200 Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

SBS Internet Solutions Inc. I ordered Itunes and was unable to download music.I had bought the unlimited plan.I am very upset because I was unable to download my music. Boise Idaho

I had purchased itunes unlimited for $49.90 & I was unable to log in nor was I able to download any music.I had to buy a gift card for itunes to download some music.I would like a refund for the purchase of the itunes.

Glen
Santa Rosa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SBS-Internet-Solutions-Inc/Boise-Idaho-83706/SBS-Internet-Solutions-Inc-I-ordered-Itunes-and-was-unable-to-download-musicI-had-bought-426947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SBS Internet Solutions Inc.