Complaint Review: S&C Enterprises - Safety Enterprises - Child Safety Enterprises

• Submitted: Sun, May 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:Uniontown Ohio
S&C Enterprises - Safety Enterprises - Child Safety Enterprises
Barber RD Norton, Ohio U.S.A.

S&C Enterprises, Safety Enterprises, Child Safety Enterprises Led to believe would be an office manager immediatley Norton Ohio

Went in for job interview at what is known in my area as S&C Enterprises being told the position was for an office manager. After filling out a one page application, not asking for any references, past job history, or any of the like I kind of thought something was up.
Well, I followed through with the interview just in case it was legitimate, due to being desperate for a job. That was a waste of time
2 others and I got a 1/2 hour of being told what we would be doing. We could chose our own office, where the office would be, pick our own secretary and trained on how to hire and who to hire all in 3 months or less.
After wasting our time all 3 were told to come back later that night to start the training course. Just as I was about to walk out the I was they would need $165.00 to get started, that this money would go towards opening my supposed office and it would be returned as a small bonus to my paycheck.
When I got home I got online and checked with the Better Business Bureau(BBB) they got an A-F rating of F. They said this is because the has moved several times, changed names several times and not enough information because of all the frequent changes.
If a company wants money up front DON'T DO IT, it probably a big scam. Remember if sounds too good to be true it probably is too good to be true!

Uniontown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SC-Enterprises-Safety-Enterprises-Child-Safety-Enterprises/Norton-Ohio/SC-Enterprises-Safety-Enterprises-Child-Safety-Enterprises-Led-to-believe-would-be-an-o-450375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&C Enterprises - Safety Enterprises - Child Safety Enterprises