Complaint Review: SCAFA-TORNABENE ART PUBLISHING CO., INC.

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: Susan — Nampa Idaho United States of America
SCAFA-TORNABENE ART PUBLISHING CO., INC.
WEST NYACK N.Y. WEST NYACK, New York United States of America

SCAFA-TORNABENE ART PUBLISHING CO., INC. 1995 SCAFA-TORNABENE ART PUBLISHING CO., INC. WEST NYACK, N.Y. NO. 136-17700F PRINTED IN ENGLAND WEST NYACK, New York

Copyright infringement:

Today I purchased a beautiful prayer by the artists Danise Hahlbohm; The Invitation.  I collect art and I found this print to be very captivating and beautiful.  I knew it wouldn't be worth much but I loved the message and colors of the print.  I researched Danise Hahlbohm and realized that the Original print was different.  As a matter of fact, I liked my print better (no offense to the original), it has more details.  Soon enough, I found out that the company has been charged with copy wright infringement for "Foot Prints In the Sand."  My print is very captivating and I have gone to the extent of buying a new frame for it.  I bought the print for $ 1.00 at a local thrift store.  Furthermore, the print is dated 1995.  You may already be aware of this matter, and I hope that you are, but in case you are not-now you are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCAFA-TORNABENE-ART-PUBLISHING-CO-INC/WEST-NYACK-New-York-/SCAFA-TORNABENE-ART-PUBLISHING-CO-INC-1995-SCAFA-TORNABENE-ART-PUBLISHING-CO-INC-WE-666417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCAFA-TORNABENE ART PUBLISHING CO., INC.