Complaint Review: SCALPMED

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: shirley cooper — brooklyn New York
SCALPMED
P.O. BOX 5273, CULVER CITY,CA 90231 ONTARIO, California USA

SCALPMED OVER CHARGING OF CREDIT CARD, AND REFUSAL TO CREDIT CARD BACK OR RETURN PRODUCT. ONTARIO California

*UPDATE Employee: Shirley, we see that you ordered our product for a two month trial.

*Consumer Comment: Scalp Med is a GREAT Product with Excellent Customer Service

this product was ordered on a trail basis and was surpose to be $29.95 for two month supply, they charged my credit card almost $65.00 without my consent. i returned the product and have proof and have been waiting for the product to be returned to me or my credit card reversed sence march it is now may, spoke with ricky who is surpose to be a supv. and he was very nasty, nftd my credit card company hoping they can help. this company is a rip off.  shirley

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCALPMED/ONTARIO-California-91761/SCALPMED-OVER-CHARGING-OF-CREDIT-CARD-AND-REFUSAL-TO-CREDIT-CARD-BACK-OR-RETURN-PRODUCT-1047896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCALPMED

Shirley, we see that you ordered our product for a two month trial.

AUTHOR: Company Representative - ()

Shirley, thank you for your comment.  We see that you order our product for the two month trial. Because you did not cancel the automatic payment program that you agreed to, your credit card was charged and shipment processed.  It appears as though we fully refunded your credit card for the amount noted. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customerservice@scalpmedonline.com or via phone at 1-800-351-6648.  We apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory with a member of our customer service team but will continue to use feedback from you and all of our customers to continually improve the customer buying experience.

Scalp Med is a GREAT Product with Excellent Customer Service

AUTHOR: mike - ()

I wanted to write because I saw your comment on this site.  As a Scalpmed customer I have to say that my experience is the exact opposite of what you reported.  Maybe it's because you were dealing with the previous owners of the site.  I called to check on my shipment and the team was very helpful.  Also, I'm wondering why the location of your complaint says Canada when you are based in New York.